1)The Democrats have succeeded in stopping a Socialist who has never been a Democrat from becoming a Democrat presidential nominee. The Republicans have not succeeded in stopping a Democrat who has never been a Republican from becoming a Republic presidential nominee.
2) Donald Trump wants to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. Hillary Clinton built a wall and made the Democrats pay for it.
3) At the Republican convention, an anti-Trump artist Spenser Tunick organised one hundred naked women holding mirrors to silently protest â€œrepressive rhetoricâ€ by the GOP against women and minorities. At the Democratic convention, a pro-Bernie group the Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign will protest â€œthe illusion of democracyâ€ by eating beans and passing gas to coincide with the official nomination of Hillary Clinton.
4) The Republicans go for the American flags, the Democrats go for the Palestinian flags.
6) Both parties go for Nazi salutes.
7) The Republican convention consisted of delegates heckling and booing those who did not endorse the nominee. The Democratic convention consists of delegates heckling and booing those who did endorse the nominee.
8) In 2008, while Michelle Obama thought that Hillary Clinton was â€œthe same old thing over and over againâ€, Donald Trump was still thanking her and Bill for the wedding gift. In 2016, Michelle thinks Hillary â€œhas the grace and the guts to keep coming backâ€ and Donald think sheâ€™s Crooked.