As Glenn Reynolds would say, “fundamentally transformed”:
Others could say, “population replacement”. One could rather flippantly note that between 1940 and 1945 Germans worked very hard to minimise the first use of the building, and since 1945 worked very hard to maximize the second. But can’t blame Germans for everything; this has been a collective European effort.
The new use: